Tilton School is a private school in New Hampshire where students are challenged and encouraged to seek, find, and explore their passions. We invite you to explore our website, read our blog, and watch our videos. Tilton School provides students a unique education with an emphasis on providing opportunities to discover who they are and what they can do.
Our admissions team is available to help make your search and decision on choosing the right private school for your family. When you are ready to take the next step of inquiring or visiting campus, we will be here.
If you have questions at any point, please contact the Admission Office by email or at 603-286-1733.
- Katherine Saunders, Assistant Head of School for Enrollment Management
- Candy Landroche, Senior Associate Director of Admissions, 603-286-1757
- Robin Dunbar, Associate Director of Admissions and Coordinator of Financial Aid, 603-286-1734
- Sharon Trudel, Admissions Administrative Assistant, 603-286-1729
- Brooks McQuade, Admissions, Rink Manager, 603-286-1783
We felt the connection to Tilton the first moment we arrived on campus and our daughter has blossomed; the rigor of scheduled study halls, the academic support and the warmth of the faculty and staff have all made a huge difference in our lives.
- Current Parent
Tilton School has been fueling curiosity, igniting passions, and fostering a love for learning since 1845.
A Tilton School education provides graduates with a powerful sense of purpose that ensures that no matter how the world changes, they will be armed with the essential skills to positively contribute.
Using a customized learning process called the Mastery Approach, we prepare our students for a world driven by diversity and change.