This scholarship program is exclusively designed for students entering Tilton School for the first time in the upcoming academic year. Competitive applicants will demonstrate quality academic performance, hard work and the potential to contribute to the Tilton community beyond the classroom.
The scholarships range from $3,000 to $10,000 for day students and $5,000 to $15,000 for boarders. The awards have designated requirements for eligibility and are renewable each year a student is enrolled in good standing. There are a limited number of awards.
MERIT SCHOLARSHIP QUALIFICATIONS:
The Trustee Scholarship
Range: Boarding $5,000-$15,000; Day $3,000-$10,000
• Strong academic performance, A/B level
• Demonstrated leadership and participation in three non-academic areas such as arts, music, community service, athletics, or the outdoors
The Head of School Scholarship
Range: Boarding $5,000-$10,000; Day $3,000-$5,000
• Solid B-level academic performance
• Demonstrated participation in two to three non-academic areas such as arts, music, community service, athletics, or the outdoors
The Dean’s Scholarship
Range: Boarding up to $5,000; Day up to $3,000
• Consistent academic performance and demonstrated hard work
• Demonstrated participation in two non-academic areas such as arts, music, community service, athletics, or the outdoors