Fall Reopening Information and Resources
Further information for new students can be found on the Accepted Students page.
In accordance with our announced arrival dates and calendar, please begin planning your arrival to campus.
In order to ensure a safe and healthy campus return, these steps must be taken:
When arriving for registration, all students will need to present a NEGATIVE COVID test result dated within five to seven days prior to campus arrival.
Because test turnaround times vary by community, each family will need to determine an appropriate time for a testing appointment in order to ensure that results are returned within Tilton’s desired window.
- If a student or an immediate family member is COVID positive, experiencing symptoms, or has had recent exposure to a suspected or confirmed COVID-positive individual, they should remain home and not travel to campus.
Tests should be FDA approved PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) tests, which are widely available.
Dean of Students, Housing Assignments: Chapel Love, email@example.com
Preparing for campus arrival
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions for International Students [Mandarin]
- Arrival/Travel and Vacation Dates
- Transportation Guide (Air, Taxi)
- Dress Code
- What to Pack
- Textbook Purchase List
- Summer Work
Helpful Blog posts
- Preparing for Boarding School
- Tips for Move In Day
- Benefits of a Student-Advisor Relationship
- Why a Diverse Community is Important
- Homesickness Tips for Parents